I am constantly diverting my attention as a fear of losing who I have built myself up to be.I have through time enslaved myself into specific patterns of mind and actions which represent the who I am through definitions I have allowed myself to live as. These specific patterns is a way I divert my attention from embracing myself as breath, here in every moment. Diverting my attention to not see and realize what is here and who I am within that as no diversion of my attention as self interest and actually take a stand in relation to taking on responsibility for what has happened to me as life as it currently exist on earth now. What will I be willing to allow, and what not? And to in that
question look at my relationship to entertaining thoughts and feelings as only my self interest in fighting for limitation actually.
I will use entertainment in every manifestation available and possible for me to feed this separate defined image of myself as who I want to be. It´s actually a point of me desiring to be what I can see would bring me fame and power. So the starting point within this point of diverting my attention is self interest for wants, needs and desires. I use most of my time keeping myself busy in supporting my wants, needs and desires. Allowing my feelings and emotions to guide me to always feed my addiction of mind patterns from (low´s to highs). The separated suppression of myself as one and equal to life.
This is the problem, as I see myself as superior to the physical reality and what is/has happen´d to it and turn my back on the physical to follow my self interest as wants, needs and desires. What this means is that in the limitation I am already in, I am letting myself suppress that fact of how I live as limited to escape into the mind of hopes and dreams in where I imagine fulfilling my wants, needs and desires. In that letting non of my actual capabilities of opportunities to bring a supportive impact as my now limited capability to set
myself free from the limitation of me as all. The only way I am able to be fully content and pleased with who I am is if everyone and everything is in it´s maximum state of living expression as that which is best for all.
It´s about time I make a commitment to myself about my allowed relationship to divert my attention away to suppress the actual fact that I am not free unless all is free. Thus it is my individual responsibility to stand as the point that do not allow anything that is of limitation for life as full capable expression in every part, form or way, as that which is best for all. Therefore the point of diverting ones attention away from realigning self as the part that stand equal to and one with and as the physical must stop and be directed to bring back real intimacy and trust as a living commitment to support a life that is best for all in every way. This must be the only focus of attention from every one of us.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to divert my attention away from who I am as self interested wants, needs and desires to postpone taking responsibility for how I live within and as separation of the physical.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my attention to focus only on my wants, needs and desires within fighting for the limitation I have allowed to exist as who I have become.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fantasize from the starting point of fulfilling my wants, needs, and desires within the limitation superimposed and allowed by man as inequality. And not taking responsibility for myself as my position in existence to create equality and oneness as what is best for all.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing who I have become as the specific mind pattern I have allowed myself to live as within separation of the physical. And in that not committing myself to stop the mind patterns that does not support life.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my programmed mind patterns that divert my attention separate from me here as breath to direct me and my living participation. When and as I see myself divert my attention from me here as breath I stop and look at what triggers me to want to not be here with myself in every moment as silence. And to then write out the thought constructs as points to deal with to change my attention from mind to physicality.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed feelings and emotions to guide/direct my attention away from me here as breath. When and as I see I am acting upon feelings and emotions I stop and look for the trigger points.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to act as superior to the physical, and in this allowance lived as if the physical is not as important than fulfilling my self interest of constantly being entertained.
- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the mind to be a way for me to escape from facing the physical reality, divertingmy attention away from my physical body here as breath into the mind where I make a separate world of definitions that supports self interest and abuse.
- When and as I am faced with attention diversion wanting through drift away into the mind I stop myself because I know I will always come back to having to face myself as who I am allowing myself to live as.
Attention diversion - Feeding energy from the physical by participating in thoughts, feelings and emotions that is not supporting the living principle as what is best for all.